Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Just Another Post

Suddenly I had the time to actually write something here. Yang commented that I've abandoned my blog, which is quite sad to know that I'm actually kind of fogetting this blog which used to be in my favourites.

Suddenly I had the time during work to catch up a lil with friends, log into Facebook and 38 a while, read news, read my friends' blog, chat in msn...

All these reminded me when I was in Dentsu where I can post a few blogs a day that people started complaining that I blogged too much and was too free; also reminded me when I was in Red Comm, I could even cut both my finger and toe nails that people said I have nothing better to do...

Working life now in Arturn is pretty much different. Probably the post and responsibility I'm handling is way different. I just had to say goodbye to my good old free times and if you see me on Facebook and even blogging, it's miracle!

2 comments:

yangyang said...

No..you shoudl not say goodbye to ur old free times! You are really abandoned your previous habits leh!!!!! Stop it!
tHis is the only way to get ur news !!! hahaha...keep it on!

bobo said...

wow! i have such a good supporter..i will try my best and wont let my supporters down! hehe