Friday, May 15, 2009

Decision made

Finally realized that the decisions I've made and things I do is not only about me, myself and I...
Certain decisions made cannot be rewinded back. What if there's wrong decisions? You'll only have to hope for its best and never regret.

What's so fearful about it? Wrong decisions and wrong doings?
The result and the outcome is what people fear- dissatisfaction, injuries...
But I strongly believe what people fear most is the unknown...
Not knowing what it is,
Not knowing how will it be,
Not knowing what happens next...
This applies in everything

I'm still in the process of learning to make right decisions and do the right thing...
Let's hope for its best since it's a no turning back, shall we?

3 comments:

angeline_hui said...

yea...agreed...ppl fear for the unknown ...

however, if u never step further to take initiative to know the unknown...unknown will remain unknown always and fearful always.

To overcome the unknown is to have faith in GOD....take steps further.

Anonymous said...

there is nothing right and wrong.
u might think tat ur decision is wrong but in the other way, other might think tat is right
just confidence with ur decision, belief in urself

bobo said...

hehe..thanks a lot..just a thought in mind out of a sudden..may d decision be right..at least a little :)