Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Crazy CNY

Muscle pain all over...
Legs hardly can move,
As if they're gonna break,
Eyes are smaller,
Going to be blind soon...

Cause I played too much during CNY...

Thurs-slept at 3am, woke up 7.30am cause of last minute work on Ad Campaign (surprisingly it went well...), last minute work cause I chose to go pasar malam and play badminton, and the week before, busy bringing my aunt around and busy gambling
total sleeping hours: 4 and a half hours

Fri- slept at 2am, rushing MC research, woke up 11am, then go gym and...
total sleeping hours: okla, today was quite a lot...but only for a day

Sat- watch movie till 12am. After that yc at Ali till 1 something. Then pillow talk with Tiff till 4 something in the morning. Woke up 9am for Sci Tech, went shopping with Lynn and gang (which I've no idea why I followed...), went The Curve to change my dad's present, celebrated my dad's birthday and Ah O tempted me to her house.
total sleeping hours: 4 and half hours

Sun- I reached Ah O's house at 12am, joined them for gambling, won Bryan and the rest's money in an hour's time, total winning is RM15 and they (5 people) only bet RM1 each round. Also played 'cho dai di' and again with punishments.. and again I was the one with the most punishments... Reached MC's house 2.30am, Steph persuaded me to play Facebook's pets' society and again I failed to reject. 4am when I was about to sleep, Lynn forced me not to. Pillow talked with her, slept at 5am, woke up at 11am, futsal at 3pm, by 8pm 14 people gathered at my house for dinner. First time ever I was so busy entertaining so many friends in my house...by the way, I won again in gambling and they forced me not to be the dealer
total sleeping hours: 7 hours

Mon- didn't know we can go singing karaoke and dancing around till 3am. Lynn and I were the ones performing and giving light entertainment to the remaining audiences. Slept at 4.30am, woke up 11am, went shopping at Pyramid till 6.30pm for four Feb birthday babies (they're not exactly babies...). First time ever buying so many presents at one go... Not easy at all!! By the time I reached home, I was knocked out due to the extreme exhaustion and after I woke up at 8.30pm I went to visit my baby cousin, came back and started to play Pets' Society and until now I'm still awake...
total sleeping hours: 6 and half hours

So how many hours I should sleep tonight??
Ans: more than 10 hours!!!

Conclusion: I didn't revise my Japanese and still left with 3 assignments which are due on Wed and Thurs. Therefore, I will be grounding myself the whole day tomorrow. If anyone sees me in college or around Taman Connaught, please kick me home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. there's a short name for pet society called P.S.

2. one hour talk is not enough for us.

3. you said you want to ground at home and study, but you end up blogging as if writing a will.

bobo said...

wt d heck...eh blog only took me half an hour..d rest of d time i did my assignments...i very 'guai' de ok...

1 hr talk not enough??hahaha

and not everyone know P.S. ma..they might think it's play station lol