Monday, February 2, 2009

Pissed Off.

Today I receieved a shocking sms from my Red Comm supervisor.

"Aiyo,evon.u ask question can sekaligus or not.u juz cm la.gv u both mth la."

This sms took me hours to digest and yet I'm still shell shocked with the intonation she used. You may find it nothing, but every word in the sms poked right through my heart. It's still bleeding. How could my idol do this to me? Ok, I admit I shouldn't have sms her 4 times on the same issue, but she was never like this to me... Was she in a bad mood? Or she already starting to lose patience in me???!!!!

Anyway, before I managed to digest this, my mom forced me over to my neighbor's house to gamble. Ok, partly was because I couldn't stand sitting in front of my computer doing my stupid MC Research assignment. Can you imagine Bobo Chong doing assignment for 5 hours? So, I decided to follow.

After first round of winning I was never in good luck. Supposedly this CNY I could be a lil more spendthrift for I won RM40 plus in total but that day when I began to co-partner with Ian Chong, my fortune no longer comes back to me. It was a mistake by the way to have him as my partner (he wouldn't read my blog i guess...) I was left with a profit of RM10 for gambling today. After half an hour, it went back to square one- nothing. I kept telling my mom that I need to eat and my dog needs to too. But both my evil neighbors asked me to ask my brother to feed the dog instead and they were really quick enough to stuff me with food. And knowing that my mom wasn't in a hurry, I left with no choice.

One hour later, I see myself filled with anger and for the first time I nearly burst into tears because of gambling. I was swearing all the way deep inside my heart and I was seriously pissed off. After like tonnes of excuses, my mom and I were finally excused. I told myself I'm so gonna blame my mom or may even burst into tears for I lost RM20 plus in an hour's time!!! HECK.

This is so not my day. First was the sms and now the money and of course, the ever so stupid assignments... Pissed off.














You might wonder what was the ending...












In the end, I stayed strong and I did not complain...







for my mom gave me RM100. Awwwww so sweet... she must have seen my eyes glowing with tears... Well, I have more money in return, isn't that good? No regrets after all... but that shows my luck is no more there and I should stop gambling. Yes, I should! For this year.

Hehe.. RM100.. hehe...

3 comments:

ahkean said...

rm100
hehehehe
tmr we go eat:P

yangyang said...

haha....zadao and i think your mona is not angry or anything lah~~ you hardly can know the person's emotion through sms mah~~ maybe she is not that mean...

bobo said...

hopefully lo...eh wt my mona...it's red comm's mona..so scared leh going to take my claims from her this fri..can i not take ah??since i already got my rm100...hahaha

ah kean, after covering my lost i only left rm60 leh..den rm60 is for saving..i treat u yc can la hahaha