Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Dark Sky is Colored

It was as if fireworks competition in my area. I heard fireworks for the whole 20 minutes while I was bathing in toilet. Yes, I do take a long time in toilet... I couldn't see any signs of economy meltdown, these people are even richer than our government who does not even have fireworks for this new year. FYI, today TeoChew people needed to 'bai tian gong'.

Now that I've finished bathing, the fireworks are still everywhere, one after another, I wonder how much they spent for all these. I pity my brother and sister who are sleeping already... As I looked through the window, it was beautiful. The dark sky was brighten up with so many colors. I suddenly recalled my new year celebration with BU gang. We watched fireworks together by some random place when the clock strikes 12. It was a simple celebration but yet it was special enough for me. I also realized that this was my first time seeing fireworks this CNY. I missed lion dance too, come to think of it, this is my first ever to miss seeing lion dance during CNY...

But those were not important, what matters most is, the stay in Damansara will be the first and last ever with the same group of people. How I miss them being my companion and how I wish this time I could see the fireworks with them again. I only managed to see the fireworks for less than a minute, I couldn't watch it alone no matter how beautiful it is... it is boring to watch alone...

My dear BU gang, I'm hoping that you all will get to see the beautiful fireworks tonight too :) When are we having our BU gang outing again???

3 comments:

ahkean said...

i saw more than 50 fireworks at my condo!!!
i am so excited!!
and i saw "kong ming deng" also

yangyang said...

hahaha...someone miss us liao~~~~~ u organised lah!

bobo said...

kong ming deng???

yang, kind of la..but everytime i organize meh... i'm busy one ok?