Monday, February 2, 2009

The day when we gather together...

Exactly 10 years after graduating from primary school means my 6M's class gathering. Time flies... and little did I know that I haven't been contacting with most of my primary and secondary school friends... those who once gave me wonderful childhood and schoolday memories, those who once been through with me all the pain and happiness... how could I have forgotten about them? 10 years later, it's fated and it's time to get back all my long lost friends...

Though it was less than half of the class, I was still happy to have seen so many ex-classmates...


Sze Sze and Sam were my primary schoolday's close friends..how I miss those days...






Kee Keong and I used to sit together in class for we were ever so short in class..XD


The guy in red, Kai Lit, seriously, he looks a bit like 'Rain'... I wonder he has any fans...




What suprises me most was everyone did not really change a lot except for width and length. At least I could tell who's who. I thought I will be the only one with the same old boring look, but then, I guess by the age of 12 your look kind of stablizes already?

We had fun time and everyone was busy flashing back memories when all of us were in the same class. It was a very happening class I must say... The best part was recalling back our classmates who did not turn up today. But I thank god I turned up today, if not, I couldn't imagine what words they'll use to describe me... apparently, now many of them identify me as 'the one who plays football' and no longer 'the fair fair one'... I prefer them to label me as 'the one who played football'. Come on, my football life is already a history and will never be revived. But then, it was quite a special term for me...

There was this classmate of mine whom all of us remember him as 'bald, short and plump', a bit like eric tsang (zhang zhi wai). But... they said his hair grew... and it's a lot! I totally cannot imagine him with hair... and a lot of hair! I was supposed to leave earlier but I was so curious, I stayed a bit longer, just for him!!

The guy in brown shirt was the guy I waited for..kakaka...


Kai Lit planned for a 'bai nian' to our beloved class teacher's house soon, if I've nothing to do, I'll definitely go! After all I did enjoy the gathering today, at least no one talked bad about me... No regrets in meeting up with them at all!!!

Oh ya, one last important information...
unexpectedly, I'm considered quite tall among the ladies who attended today...and most of them were taller than me in class...

3 comments:

yangyang said...

Congrast! You finally get back what you want!!!! This year must be a good year to you! Maybe the brown color guy is your *&T^&^%%&...hahahahaha....Good luck ya!

bobo said...

ehem..choi choi choi...i dun reli know him la...

hopefully will b a good yr for me :) and of coz for everyone!!

adore said...

hey where's that place?