Monday, April 13, 2009

The Camel Slippers

When I received the birthday present from my mom, immediately I knew it must be the Camel slippers my mom mentioned to me and insisted on when I said I didn't want a Camel slippers as I know they're expensive and I had plenty of flipflop or slippers. I knew it through the rectangular shape of the present and also the weight but she still ask me not to guess anymore and open it as if I didn't know...

Yes, it was a pair of Camel slippers INDEED. I tried it on and it was a bit too big for my feet. My sister tried and they fit hers, so now my birthday present is hers and hers will be mine. I'll have to wait till May then... and I told my mom that no more Camel slippers. She thought I didn't want Camel brand, so she said, "I'll buy you other brand's slippers ya..."

Oh well, life goes on... you'll still need to accept things that you don't want...

2 comments:

Tuan King said...

but gift is always a blessing ~ :) hehe

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAAHA....

Moms are typically moms.