Monday, April 13, 2009

I'm FREEEEEEE!!!

The feeling of stepping out of class for the first time is not an exciting feeling as usual when we were so looking forward to go back home. This time, the feeling is unexplainable. I guessed I already started to miss my college life. I will miss my friends, I will miss the lecturers, I will miss doing assignments, I will miss presentations, I will miss receiving my marks and comments, I will miss all the gossiping sessions about lecturers and students, I will miss being late and skipping classes, I will miss eating in classes, I will miss doing last minute work and submitting it just right on time, I will miss having arguments in group works, I will miss chatting in class while there are presentation or lecture going on, I will miss hanging out with friends after classes, I will miss the activities, the events... I will miss each and every bits of my college life.

But at the same time, I'm free of worries and stress. I don't have to worry about the time anymore, whether I online a bit longer will delay my time in doing assignment; whether I should appear offline or busy in order to do my work in peace; whether I can go out watch movie or sing k with friends, afraid I will not have the time to do my work; or I need to keep thinking of what to do next, afraid that I will leave out some assignments; or have to keep doing research and seeing lecturer for consultation... I'm free to do anything now... and most importantly, I'm very looking forward to my graduation trip- Taiwan.

Therefore, the feeling is complicated...

After I'm back, it should be a new chapter for my life- working life. And if lucky enough for me to pass all my subjects including internship, I will be officially graduating. And I will officailly say goodbye and close my chapter in UCSI. I will move on to my working life...

2 comments:

said...

but if fail how?

bobo said...

den same feeling..happy+sad..hahahaha..yes i'm weird and complicated