Monday, April 6, 2009

Good Luck

I posted a shoutout in FaceBook.."Wish me luck in my MC final presentation today!!"
I've attracted 9 people including my Red Comm supervisor (really a surprise to me) and a few more college friends to wish me luck..all in different ways of saying luck..some say luck luck! some say good luck!!! some say all the best!!

Anyway, really thank you for all the warm wishes..I'm so touched..but I would prefer all these people wish me again tomorrow..

for I didn't present today :D

Cause I was too freaked out for all the comments the lecturer gave to the presenters today..and she said some might fail this subject..so, I'm gonna buck up my work and my power point..so afraid of failing!!

Wish me luck again for tomorrow!!

2 comments:

angeline_hui said...

wish you 'luck again!'....u say so
(another of my lame joke) :P

bobo said...

thanks..and because of all d luck my presentation today was not too bad :)