Saturday, January 31, 2009

Reunion dinner

Reunion dinner...

My mom was so busy decorating the house, buying more and more plants and flowers...she spent around a few hundreds just for the plants...if u want to come my house for 'bai nian' you'll find that my house is becoming more and more 'greenish'


She even wants my kakak to decorate the plant...


My sis with the '12 sheng shiao'


FYI, this is not a real cracker :)


My mom cooked all these and the shark fin soup turned out to be a lil odd...but who cares, I still get to drink shark fin soup...


Yea, it's obvious that I was the cameraman as usual... Not a reunion picture after all :(


By the way, the reason being my house was so nicely decorated is because my mom is expecting friends to come over to 'bai nian'. So, please don't waste her effort. Drop by my house today and collect your 'ang pau' :)

No comments: