Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Just to complain...

There's a lunch today, for all colleagues and including me but I was afraid that none of my team members are going so only SHE was around in office, so I asked: "Are you going for the lunch today?"
Her: "It's compulsary..."
Me: "Then how are we going there?" (I thought maybe we are sitting someone's car, I don't expect everyone to drive and I don't have a car, so probably she could offer me a ride...)
Her: "Walk..." (sacarstically)
Me: "Oh... (innocently again!) But isn't that place a bit far?"
Her: "What kind of question is that?" (smiling a little awkwardly)
Me: "Oh, cause I don't drive?" realizing that I was being shot down by her again but she totally ignored me and continued with her work.

&^%$!@#$%*&*%^&^%$!@#$%*&*%^&^%$!@#$%*&*%^&^%$!@#$%*&*%^&^%$!@#$%*&*%^&^%$!@#$%*&*%^
I swear I will not swear but if I were given a chance, I swear I will swear right in front of her face.


Even if she offers me a ride later for FOC I rather WALK!

Then I asked another much friendlier colleague of mine: "Are you going to the lunch later?"
Good colleague: "Oh you mean the Sime Darby lunch?"
Me: "Yea..."
Good colleague: "Going... you wanna follow my car? Come la, follow my car. We drive one car." And she smiled... you see the differences between the good and bad?

Anyway, I'm all happy by now :) Just want to complain...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

SHE is the women that had lunch with u last time?
super sarcastic!
Bo,next time didnt ajak her for lunch d..spoil ur day! haha

bobo said...

HAHAHA..yes it's the SHE and HER again!!
I always reject her de ;) reli spoil not only my lunch but also my day!!