Monday, July 27, 2009

It's all about her @^%!##@&@%#!! attitude

I talked to her just now and she totally ignored me, didn't even bother to look at me, or nod her head, and her eyes just fix to her laptop. I knew she heard what I said and again she chose to ignore as if I was talking crap. She only has this kind of attitude toward me. Why? Just because I did her thing wrongly, and that was the first time, it wasn't that big deal; or maybe because I'm such an inexperience intern who knows nuts about advertising!

She keeps asking me this question ever since she knew I'm leaving, "So, are you counting your days?" "Are you happy that you're leaving?"

and...

"I had an intern before and I allowed her to talk to the clients. She was good in handling clients and after that, she got hired."

What has this got to do with me? She loves to mention crap out of no where...

Yes, she has the brain, the authority, the knowledge, the experience, the money... fortunately, not the looks and body... she maybe perfect in advertising field but that doesn't mean she can have this kind of attitude.

She does not have the right attitude, the right personality, no moral, no humanity...
If I were to continue working for Dentsu, I'll have to report under her, 'Do you know that everyone has to report under me?' and my other colleague just gave me a good offer to stay back at Dentsu but I might just reject it because of her...

Last Friday was a friendly bowling tournament between the account servicing and clients. She was anti social and she kept complaining to me that goverment companies' events are expected. They only go for bowlings, karaoke sessions... whereas for Chinese companies for instance, they go for parties, wine drinking... (you can tell that she has a higher living standard)

She misses Chinese clients a lot and keeps complaining about Malay clients that they are stupid, but in order to please them, she has to think the same as them, as if she is not a Malay! She even did ugly faces to me while complaining...

At the end of the event, everyone shook one another's hands to say thank you. She dragged me out of the spot and a few seconds later, we were hiding behind a pole.

I asked, "What are we doing here?"
She said, "Hiding away from them?"
She continued, "Can you pretend like we're busy talking?"
My goodness, how rude can she be? I felt ashame hiding there pretending not to see the people passing by. And they are our clients!

After all, I thought I'm ok with her already but I was wrong and I'm still not used to her weird and arrogant attitude. Anyway I did not regret for not accompanying her that night, for she just didn't want to talk to any of them nor play bowling (even though her fingers were nicely wrapped, afraid that the balls might chip her precious nails...), except for the first time, she needed me so desperately.

Should I stay at Dentsu and suffer her weirdness or is there any OTHER better companies that I can go to?

current mood: work stress

4 comments:

Tuan King said...

No matter how I will always support you~ Jia You ~ !

Ah Loong is Watching... said...

if there's better offers outside, grab and run away with it. never look back. or once a while you can look back and shout "eat this, you fat bitch!!"

bobo said...

HAHA..thanks for all of ur support :) I shall outshine her one day....hahahahahahaha

yangyang said...

ah loong is very funny~~~hahahaha