Thursday, June 11, 2009

Breakfast Everyday!!

My breakfast menu this week:

Tuesday- Tuna sandwich
Wednesday- Egg with bread, something like French toast
Thursday- Noodle and sausages
Friday- Chappati

Because of these breakfast, my cook rather eat less and save money, and rather sleep less and wake up early to prepare...
By the way, my cook is also my driver to work everyday.

Yes, Tuan King, this blog is dedicated to you and to thank you for being my one and only special one :)

p.s. I'm getting fatter and healthier all thanks to this uncle ^^

5 comments:

angeline_hui said...

waaaa.....suuweeeettttt... :P

ahkean said...

fuyoh~~
i also wan breakfast,tuan king~,.~
hahaha~

Tuan King said...

Har? Uncle? who is he?

Kean ask someone else cook for you..hehe

bobo said...

yalor kean..ask the girl to cook for u la!

ahkean said...

no...
i wan tuan king cook for me:P