Monday, June 15, 2009

Definition of Internship

Internship= work
work= no life
no life= dead boring
dead boring= sien
sien= feel like dying
That's my working condition at Dentsu Utama for now... I hope...

My to-do-list:
1. Shahrin (my supervisor) will teach me more about my job- he's currently very busy
2. 9.30am internal meeting- cancel (I was really looking forward to this meeting so that I can get closer with my colleagues and also get to know their work progress...)
3. Send materials- done
4. Get Account Exec copy from Angie- Angie says later cause she's busy
5. Remind Nawwar of the color proof biling- Nawwar won't be in for today

So, what am I left to do?
1. Read news at www.thestar.com.my- done, long time ago
2. Check both my yahoo and hotmails- considered done, checked the important ones
3. After checking mails, forward mails- considered done, getting bored forwarding mails
4. Facebook, reply and post comments- done
5. Play Word Challenge in Facebook which I got addicted to recently- cannot play cause need to install the Javascript, tried to install, CANNOT, cause need permission from the admin... so smart!
6. Blog- 2nd blog already, might blog more later if I finish doing all the things on earth
7. Chat- since morning, non-stop!

Basically, I'm now very healthy, every morning sure 'pang sai' in office,
very knowlegable and updated, everyday sure read a lot of news,
very quiet, haven't been so quiet (for a week already) in my life,
very anti social, eat alone everyday (my colleague suggested me to start asking people out for lunch... I will take this challenge asap!)
and last but not least, very very boring person... never been such a 'lifeless' person before T.T

by the way, I found another person who is now as bored as me...
she's jlo, she's now viewing back her own photos, 'zi high' and also doing some 'renovation' over her friendster pictures...
Ok, I should stop facing the computer and start doing my Japanese revision and my co-op report. My conclusion here would be, work= hell :)

No comments: