Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Dentsu Here I Come!!

Dentsu is a Japanese company and Dentsu decided to invest one in Malaysia which is called Dentsu Utama (number one in Malay) in 2005. Its clients are mainly Japanese companies such as Toyota's 6 models (Honda, Accord, City, Civic etc). Dentsu Utama is located at Damansara Heights which means I would have to travel 30 minutes just to get there.

Yesterday's meet up with Dentsu's senior account director wasn't an interview,
it was a briefing on what the company is about,
what I will be doing throughout the 2 months and some chit chatting...

I will officially become a Dentsu member next Monday, wearing full formal attire, working from 9am-6pm daily as a coordinator that deals between clients and creative team. Hopefully I will get to learn a lot about advertising (though not really my interest, but somehow wish to give it a try).

1 advertising company 1 internship job,
Finally, no longer JOBLESS for at least 2 months...

p.s: Yang, don't be jealous ;) wish me luck! By the way, I might get to speak Japanese cause there are 2 Japanese colleagues :)

No comments: