Monday, June 22, 2009

The Minorities

Tiff named Yang and I the minorities in office. It is not really an appropriate term but somehow accurate.

I talk to my computer (chat online) and no one else,
I eat with myself and no one else,
I have working hours like the kakak who makes sandwich everyday,
and the receptionist who sprays the purifier every morning,
Other than that no one else,
I am so free that I can view every possible shit in Facebook like no one else...

So am I the minority in the office?

5 comments:

yangyang said...

Sorry~~~ i am not!!!!!! hahaha

l I l Y said...

We same same lo Bo....

bobo said...

Lily..u sure boh?
Yang..u sure boh?

stuce said...

I wanna watch The Departure too. The director seems quite humble.

And its so sad abt MJ!!!!!!!!!

bobo said...

stuce..wrong comment box la~ haha..ya reli sad bout it...go watch the movie..it's nice!