Friday, January 30, 2009

Cooking Session

The 3 of us thought of cooking lunch for my aunt from Taiwan and my yi po since they treat us all the time.

Sis busy preparing...




Seriously, it's tasty... and guess what, pizza ain't that difficult to make after all!


He took almost 2 hours just for this!


But it was the nicest salad he'd ever made...


Oh well, if I were given marks, definitely I get zero for my presentation/ decoration


All in all the food were good but there was still leftovers and as mentioned in my previous post, my brother has to finish the remaining food all by himself for punishment...treat it as a buffet bro!

thank god it wasn't my punishment cause...
good food= fat food
fat food= good food

Agree?

3 comments:

yangyang said...

i wanna eat also!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i feel that salad would be best here ... i wannnnnnnnt

bobo said...

everyone needs to special order it from me :) and i charge for delivery hahaha