Thursday, January 29, 2009

Crazy Card Game

1st of all happy 'niu' year everyone...

I'm having bad sore throat since last week till now. I took medicine, recovered, eat cny food (u know la those biscuits and dried pork etc), take medicine again, half recovered, eat again and the process has been on going the same these few days..It's torturing u know? How can u ever resist the temptation of not having any lovely cny food???

Anyway, my 2 siblings, Hua Ling gugu and I got addicted to playing cards since yesterday...

Hua Ling gugu was the one started off with losers get punished by playing card games. She was over desperately needing massage I guess... Anyway, we played '7' the first round and the punishment was the 2 losers have to massage the 2 winners for 5 minutes. 1st round wasn't a satisfying result to my gugu, and the game goes on until she was satisfied with the result and the massage duration kept on increasing.

We changed game from time to time, changed punishment (heavy ones and light ones), cursed people, but we just can't stop taking revenge at one another...

Anyway here goes the list of punishment:
Bro- finish all remaining lunch food on the table before 3pm. (the 3 of us cook lunch for our beloved gugu and yi po this afternoon and we cook quite a lot! Enough for 8 or more people and we only had 6 and a half? Kaden is considered half...so the remaining food was quite a lot. Enough for a filling meal-3 pieces of pizza, a bowl of pasta and salad, and also a few cups of fruit punch...anyway we decided to give some mercy for my bro, he can keep it for dinner or next day's breakfast. He got very scared of big portion food after that...thank goodness it wasn't me, I'd rather lose money than to finish all the food)
- run 7 rounds around my house (he suggested that and he got the punishment!)
- treat my sis to watch movie
- bath Kaden!!! (but then my bro had fun bathing him, cause Kaden's kakak bathed him and all my bro needed to do was to play with him... =.=)
- send Kaden and gugu home (which ended up everyone followed, so it's kind of a stupid punishment, and yes, suggested by me)
and stupid bro need not massage ANYONE...

Sis- massage my bro and gugu, total 37 mins (hahaha, 3 minutes more than me...)
and that was the only punishment she gets...so unfair!!!

gugu- massage my bro 5 minutes
- act as a lion dance in my house's front gate (this was simply suggested by her and she got it back unexpecting herself to lose, but she said there wasn't any time limit so she plan to do it next year...we objected of course!)
- feed Kaden dinner (which she kept finding excuses for it..poor Kaden, the victim again)
- treat my bro,sis and I ice-cream tomorrow!! :)
- treat me for movie (but she said she'll treat me on Ben 10 =.=)

Poor old me...
I've to massage all 3 of them and in total 34 minutes of massage (after 25 minutes of massage, I dozed off immediately, feeling so tired and I dunno why...and worst, me get NO MASSAGE AT ALL!!!)
I've to feed Kaden lunch which I did already (this was stupidly suggested by me)
I've to become my aunt's stupid lion dance's PARTNER!!! Which means she becomes the head, I beome the tail...funny eh? (I suddenly supported her idea of postponing it to next year...)
I've to give my bro an angpau (this was also suggested by me, but I kind of cheated la, I put tangerine's skin in it instead of real money, hahaha but he didn't bother!)
I've to arrange back Kaden's stupid toys and they were laying all over the place and the play dough started to attract ants, anyway, such a dumb thing was suggested by the 'smart' me again...

And WORST punishment of all times...

I suggested that the loser CANNOT eat any cny food including soft drinks tomorrow throughout the whole day...

Sadly,
I was the loser for the round.
Which means the end of the world.
Which means tomorrow is meaningless.
Which means I've to started keeping all the CNY food to a place so that no one can tempt me or finish them in front of me.
Or
I can finish them today...

I ended up eating a lot again today and now what, I'm left with a real bad sore throat that I do not even wanna talk... T.T and to make things worse, gugu said ice-cream is also cny food. As long as the food is sweet, it's considered cny food..wth...Never mind, I treat tomorrow as a day to recover and rest my throat. I shall be back again on Saturday!!!

Sigh, so many undone punishmentsssss... probably it's a curse for me cause whenever I suggested a punishment, it goes back to me.. is that how my CNY is going to be???

No wonder i'm tired...

2 comments:

yangyang said...

ur punishments are very funny leh...expecially the lion dance one..hahaha

bobo said...

yala..so stupid!!!i forgotten we haven't complete out punishment...