Monday, January 5, 2009

Updates from me to you...

I'm still awake at this late hour is because I am busy doing my dodgeball stuff and also my stupid internship report. I designed a poster to promote my club's competition and it took me hours to finish... I ended up sleeping as late as Yang who is still not done with her report...kesian her


The reason being why I hardly update my blog was because after 2 months of stay in Damansara, I am still busy. I need to hibernate though I seriously failed to do so, managed to sleep max 9 hours and that was like only for a day. Anyway, after hibernation, obviously I spent much of my time with my family. Christmas, new year... all with family and I can't believe me staying at home for almost 5 days! No wonder my skin is rotting... Other than that, what I did was to play, hang out, play, chill, play, relax... nothing much just sang k, yamcha, play badminton, sang k again, hang out with friends, talk crap, play futsal... So, now u understand why I still can't sleep cause of the amount of works undone... Anyway currently I'm focusing on my dodgeball, so I'll be busy again.. and no more blogging often, so... other updates I will blog whenever I'm free. But please bare with me for the outdates (opposite of updates) XD

Ok time for bed, my consultant passed my design, off to dreamland!!! Quite looking forward to later in the afternoon, get to see people who has been mia for 2 months and also time for my EVALUATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WISH ME LUCK!!

No comments: