Monday, January 12, 2009

Lelong! Lelong!

I'm selling off my Mass Comm Research topics...
1. Perception toward male pregnancy
2. Stereotypes in Malaysia (Daliza said it's ok, just need to narrow down, if you could figure it out, go ahead!)
3. Does gender equality exists in Malaysia? (Lynn said this is a never ending topic)

Feel free to take..first come first serve..LOL..peng, leng, zeng!

While I'll be doing on:
either
1. Should we be proud of Malaysian English?
or
2. The unhealthy eating habit among the youngster in Malaysia (Daliza likes this topic surprisingly)

But i got no mood for assignment just yet... I'm into and full of Dodgeball, no time for other stuff!

2 comments:

angeline_hui said...

nice topic....can use for my seminar essays oso...muhahaha.bt somehow i do not understand wat does it mean: perception toward male pregnancy. ok...im donk enuff

bobo said...

check out more about male pregnancy..dunno how true d news is hehe...