Saturday, January 24, 2009

Exhausting week

I slept
5 hours on Wednesday,
4 hours on Thursday and...
3 hours yesterday...
My sleeping hours did not exceed 7 hours this week.
I'll be heading off to bed soon tho it's 12 noon...
cause I've been busy keeping in touch with friends who I've been neglecting when I was busy with my dodgeball
firends who I missed most basically...

I thought I finally get to rest and I should since I haven't recover fully from my sore throat and coughing. And it's painful if I were to sick during CNY which means no Shandy, no dried pork, no biscuits, no kuih, no tangerines!!!!!
I thought... but CNY is 2 days away and my aunt from Taiwan came back since last Monday. She's still angry with me I guess as I did not make any effort in accompanying her. Anyway, I know what I am doing and I know there's plenty of time for me to accompany her. She'll be here till next month anyway.

Tiring but this week was a satisfying week. I managed to keep in touch with quite a lot of friends. I don't know if most of them will be free again after CNY, so it was a crazily packed outing week but all were worthy.

Anyway, I was surprised that I didn't online since Monday, which was almost a week! It was amazing when I checked my mails, busy replying all. I can die without onlining for more than 2 days. And that kept me away from blogging for a week? Or longer than that? No wonder all my readers are moving away to other blogs. Most probably Angeline's blog?

No comments: