Saturday, January 24, 2009

Friends going off one by one...

Ok, it's sad to say, I'm considered the only being left in KL celebrating CNY? Okla, still got Benji, Nick, Poh Ling and, and, a few more but MOST left...I can say, I see them leaving one by one, day by day.. here goes the list!

Wed- Chong Ley-Lynn (The earliest!)
Thurs- Joan, Stephanie Kee Ing Fang, Corine Koh Wai Shan, Tan Mun Pei, Ooi Leik Cin, Steven Tan Gim Yen
Fri- Yong Su Cheng, Kua Mei Cher, O Hui Lei, Angeline Ng Feng Hui, Vincent Tan Tuan King (SVTTK), Ray Ng
Sat- JLo, Tiff, Eunice Au Yan Hong
Sun- Theresa

Anyway, this was not because I 8 gua, it's because I heard this question everyday everywhere for this entire week: "When are you going back?/ When are you coming back?"
I guess everyone's date almost the same, 1st or 2nd Feb coming back except for Yang?

This list was discussed with JLo and Angeline, so if information was wrong, please contact both Ms Ng :)

To those who is still loyal to my blog, have a great Chinese New Year!!Hope your wallet is filled with money at all times. My 1st CNY resolution will be: Gamble hard and win money!! Actually that was my resolution every year :) 2nd is to get fully recovered and eat all the CNY food I want!!! Don't be surprised if I get fat...

4 comments:

ZB said...

where they going?

bobo said...

back to their hometown for cny..hahaha

ZB said...

wow~ yeah, that is a very sad thing.

bobo said...

i mus agree with u..lol