Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Contacting Sis...



Ah... a face that I miss a lot.

She enjoying over there, attended lots of camps since the first week she arrived in Taiwan, enjoying her time with her new friends and roommates (thank god all of them are good girls), enjoying her badminton tournament which she won the first round without even using smash (the best female player in Taiwan most probably, LOL), enjoying Taiwan's cheap and nice food of course, enjoying shopping and the freedom she's now having...

No wonder we hardly have the chance to chat since she's so so busy. I've sent her email, letters, tempted to call her, msn her, sms her... and lately I created a thing called newsletter which includes all 4 of us family members' updates, recent activities and issues, her favorite team Arsenal's update, some games and recent photos. I've yet to send out the second issue, will do it soon. Even before she left, I did her a farewell video. I was the director, producer, cameraman, editor... basically the whole video I did it by my own and I was even in the video.

She took few weeks to watch it. The newsletter, she did not reply some of my questions and gave little respond... Probably I'm just too free to do all these things or I just miss her too much... I think I used all kinds of possible ways to contact her. Any ways I left out?

Anyhow, I'm more than happy to know that she's enjoying her life in Taiwan. She's not feeling lonely, afraid or homesick which is a huge relieve to me.

Sis, you do read my blog still? Then please leave a comment. hahahaha.. Study hard and study smart and take good care of yourself :) Don't worry, everything's fine here. Except for your Da Jie will be rotting at home soon...

No comments: