Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Flies Attack!

It's true when the old saying says that people who are too free will only just hit the flies (拍苍蝇 pak wu ying) which is what exactly I did today. Yes, I am jobless, and many people has been asking the same question many times until the extent that I think I should have a press conference... even though I am jobless, I've LOTS of things to do! Just that I happened to see too many flies in my living room. I'm still finding out the reason behind and at the mean time, trying to kill ALL of them. It's disgusting to see so many big black ugly flies...



After successfully smacking a few and spraying the flies at the window for 30 seconds, most died, a few miracly survived no matter how much Insect Spray I sprayed on them...

Anyone knows a better way to kill flies without using any parts of my body? Probably I should do some research about it since I'm quite free... I need a solution before they spread... EWE!!!

No comments: