Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Same Question

Recently I was being asked repeatedly the same question- What are you busy with? What have you been up to lately?

It's hard to explain why I seem busy and yet jobless. Here's a few things that I've been doing might give you guys a better idea:
1. Revise my Japanese. Beginning of December I'll be sitting for an International level exam and I need to make sure I score well in that exam.
2. Arrange my laptop's documents- clear old stuffs, arrange music files, photos etc
3. Clean my room and clear my stuffs which I've not been doing that for almost a year I think. Recently I just cleared all the old and broken shoes and set a new shoes rack.
4. Take good care of my dog- walk him to the playground nearby, walk him every morning and evening, feed him, wash him...
5. Read news daily, still want to keep up with the world.
6. Try to keep in touch with my sister often- msn and writing her newsletter
7. Babysit my brother at times- drive him back from tuition, cook for him etc
8. Catching up with friends- hang out and msn chatting
9. Hunting for jobs of course though not really keen on it- modify my resume, interviews (so far only one face to face and one phone interview ><, make a job list...
10. Read books- been reading bible and a Christian book (dah insaf...haha)
11. Family gathering and spending quality time with family- family dinner, celebrations and accompany mom to look for houses and land for investment (probably moving to a new house but so far, no ideal one yet...)
12. Translation job which took up 2 weeks time
13. Pak-toh-ing of course
14. Playing Winning Eleven and PS2 but not on daily basis defnitely
15. Wash my car once a while
16. Church every Sunday
17. Sports like futsal and badminton
18. Watch HK drama while enjoying my meals
19. Help out in my dad's otak-otak
20. Babysit Kaden Chong once in a while...
21. other small stuffs...

Of course, despite all these, I still can spend some time yamcha. So feel free to ask me out though I might reject, but now at least you know the reason, right? ^^

2 comments:

stuce said...

Long time no drop by, suddenly got a whole page of new posts to read....we should still meet up in Nov at least once even if I have job (and you will find one soon) hehe

bobo said...

ya ya..stop bugging me to find a job..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..will meet up 1 day..but yang's leaving soon for 8 months leh..u will b missing her..so grab ur last opportunity to meet up with her before Wed..