Sunday, October 11, 2009

Snake Killing

Early in the morning the few of us surrounded the washing machine near my house kitchen wanting to see the snake that was hiding underneath the washing machine. My dad finally gave up after waiting for a long time for it refused to come out despite all the mosquito spray.

Then I asked Kakak to use hot water to splash underneath the washing machine and before my dad could get ready his net, she splashed and not long after that, my Kakak shouted and she ran away. I just happened to open the hose in case the hot water is not enough so that I can spray the water immediately. After knowing my Kakak shouted, I was panicked and hurriedly asked, "Mana? Mana?" Before I even finished asking, I found the answer myself.

There the snake struggling frantically out of the washing machine, next to it. It was slimy and yucky. Then its head and eyes turned toward me. Now it was my turn to shout and I began running seconds after my Kakak ran.

Both of us like crazy people ran and shouted non stop without even turning back until we felt far and safe enough to stop. Then only we realized that the snake did not chase after us. It was caught by my dad (Tuan King and my brother at that time were already getting ready to hide).

But the snake was smart enough to sneak out from the net's hole. I shouted once again and thank god my dad was alert enough to prevent his leg from getting stung for the snake was heading toward his leg and might be poisonous.

Initially my dad was to sell the snake to a pet shop for a good price of RM30 to RM40 but in order to safe all the troubles and better safe our life, Kakak used hot water once again to kill it and the snake became cooked.

It was another scary and dangerous yet funny experience. I guess my family and I love all these adventures (especially my dad, he's an expert). I think hardly anyone in the city can experience all these like we do.

So now, I'm selling snake meat for a good price. Anyone?

2 comments:

yangyang said...

wah....TK living with u liao~~~heheheeheheh

bobo said...

he's not..he's just a part time resident here