Friday, October 30, 2009

Why Can't I Have Both?

There are so many choices in life,
But some times you can only have one,
not two, not all,
and sacrifice the other.

Why can't I have both?
And everyone gets happy?
Why can't I have both?
And never lose any?
Why can't I have both?
And never get isolated?

Understanding friends are getting less,
lesser and lesser,
Or do I even have one?

Or should I expect less,
From the day one I decided?
I should know this from the beginning,
And be satisfied...

4 comments:

yangyang said...

what happened to you? tell me!!!!

stuce said...

I don't know for sure what you are referring to but sounds familiar..

I feel this is something everyone who is in a relationship will experience..especially in the first few years of a relationship..

There will come a point when both sides feel neglected but when in fact you try your best not to neglect anyone. Don't worry about it, you'll find the balance in time ;) (my best friend found the balance after yearssssss haha if indeed I guessed your situation correctly)

bobo said...

oh Eunice..u're indeed my ex lover.u know my situation well.hahaha..u got ur point, hope d time comes soon? but i'm glad i still have friends to hang out with, friends like u? hehe.. :)
yang..hope u understand through Eunice's reply. and i'm touched tht u still read my blog..*sob sob*

yangyang said...

Wah...Eunice, U sound like expert ~~~U are "in" now? hahaha...
Bobo, hello, i will read ur blog de lo~~~~dun sound like I missing in action leh~~