Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Otak-Otak

I'm helping my dad's business, trying my best to expand it and making it better. Even if it fails, even if I really do not wish the result is a fail, I will not regret, NEVER.

Cause previously, I failed to realize what my dad has been doing all this while. I failed to realize that doing business is a risk, a tough job, so complicated, so much to learn. I failed to realize the effort and hard time my dad put in.

Helping him is a must, at least once in my lifetime. It is a knowledge that I must gain and it is never too late for now.

Wish me luck! :)

3 comments:

said...

Of coz never been easy la, LOL. Good luck and expecting your dinner XD

adore said...

while self-employer biz is hard to venture, family biz is hard to maintain! but like you said, cherish what you have. Even if it fails, at least you tried. It's always good to have a family recipe that can sell.

bobo said...

Ah...the Chongs.. no wonder we're a family :)