Saturday, December 6, 2008

The Call Time

Me :"Eh this morning Tiff and Eunice late for shooting ah?"
Yang:"Ya, they woke up so late..their colleague waited for a long time!"
Lynn:"No lah, their colleague came earlier without informing them..that's why they didn't wake up..But her colleague went off after that and they needed to take taxi there.."
Yang:"Huh? I thought they were late...their call time should be 6am but I saw them still preparing at 6.30am."
Lynn:"No lah!Their colleague came early..." insisted Lynn.
Me:"Hmm..I even thought that both of them decided to ffk the shooting cause Eunice went down, can't get the taxi and came up and decided to sleep back. P1artly also because Tiff dunno where the location is. So they decided to ffk the shooting..."

I couldn't differentiate what's real and what's not but for sure when I woke up, they weren't on their beds, they went out already. So my version is definitely off cause I think I continued their story in my dream but definitely they went to the shooting place by taxi...So who's version is the correct one?

Answer toward all this is:"It's amazing that none of our alarms woke us up. We made our colleague waited for us for 40 mins! She even have to rang on our door bell and called us. Thank goodness she wasn't pissed off with us, but we ended up taking taxi." explained by Tiff.

Amazing huh, wonder how we get so many versions despite staying under 1 roof? That's Mass Comm people, where all creativity comes by...

p.s.: I like your version Lynn ;) I wonder whether u're also like me, mistaken the dream as the real story...kakaka

No comments: