Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Neighbour

My brother, my sister and I were home alone that night. We were busy chatting with one another when suddenly there was someone calling outside. My brother went out to have a look and he told me it was an old skinny lady looking for me. I had a quick glance and found out that she was the weird lady I met yesterday. I quickly asked my borther to ignore her.
After some time, we heard that there was banging and knocking outside. The lady was forcing her way in through a smaller gate. Quickly, I asked my brother to block her from getting in and report the police while my sister and I quickly hide inside a room. But little did I know that this will separate me from my siblings. I was left alone inside the room. My siblings were in the room next to me. The lady made her way in. She began her teaching. She even slit into my door gap to give her teaching notes. I wanted to tell my siblings so much not to look at the notes nor listen to her.
My brother did not report to police as he has no idea how to and I stupidly left my phone outside. It was a long teaching about maths or something like that as I did not want to pay attention. During that time I think of all posibilities to get ourselves safe, I wanted to shout out to my siblings so much not to listen and get tricked by her but if I were to do that, I was afraid that she might get angry and the situation will get worse. There was one saying, 'hit grass scare snake', anyway I was too panicked to decide on anything. And as expected, my siblings got out of the room and apparently were talking quite closely to her. Everything was too late when all three of them persuaded me to get out of the room. I had little choice but to open the door......

Can't wait for the ending?
So sorry to tell that there wasn't any ending as I was awaken by my alarm clock...
so blame the alarm!But I thank the alarm!
It was really that aunty I met yesterday who made me tired the whole day. Seriously tired... The aunty I dream about was the aunty staying next to my Damansara house. People said that she's weird and lonely. Even my housemates who were caught by her to help her fix her laptop, got a lil freak out as she was really friendly, really skinny, quite rich as in she stays in quite a big and nice house but she's really really lonely and her background to us is a mystery...

I am not afraid of her, just happened to dream about her and it was a scary and tiring one. Therefore, I swear I will not go to her house or see her ever again!!!

3 comments:

yangyang said...

haha..u damn funny lah!!!!
Writing story hah? hahaha

-Tony_Stark- said...

YIEW....

bobo said...

hi benji!u yew wt?