Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Chow Poh Yen

I was having karaoke session with my roomies. One playing the guitar, the other one shouting out loud along with me and the other one...rather wear headphone (Yang only listens to Nasyid by the way. She recently just edited 'Marilah Berhajat' which is amazingly a catchy song. The song will seriously stuck in your mind when you listen to it. Wish to get its full lyric, damn it! Anyway I needed something like this to destress myself..) Been depressed all day long and even Yen can sensed it. Surprisingly, she misses my cold jokes...

After that she jia jia kam-ching with me and asked me to send her to the lrt station. I did send her there, after all she did a good job in becoming my car's alarm. Every time she sits in my car whenever there's a reverse, she will automatically turn her head back and check if there's any cars. If there is, she will really alert you to the max, shouting: "car!car!car!". And after that she will complain about my car alarm this and that, and she even said that my car's alarm's a fake one. I replied, "so you are the real one lah..." Ya, she IS influenced by me cause she hangs out with me every day. She said she'll never get influenced by me and she will just speak rationally... but she's beginning to tell cold jokes and I wonder why...

By the way, I finally figure out what her real name is, it's CHOW POH YEN!

No comments: