Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Santa Claus is Coming to town...

Conclusion for today's shopping is that cat's small merchandises like keychains etc do not exist!!! I know my supervisor like cats and obviously I can't be buying a real cat neither a soft toy for her. Both are damn expensive, so small items like keychains will be best. But, I went from stalls to stalls and stores to stores and I found NOTHING. I even found crocodile's keychains and all kinds of unusual animals' keychains, all except for CATS!!! It took me hours to finally get one magnet with a cute cat on it...And ya, Hallmark is a damn place for rich people, 1 bookmark costs like RM40 and 1 paper bag RM20.

Anyway, I'm gonna become a santa tomorrow in office. I'm giving my dearest supervisor a box of Quaker's energy bars besides the cat magnet. Wonder why? The energy bars is to let her have a quick bite especially when she will be too busy to eat during shooting. And energy bars are filing, so hopefully my supervisor wouldn't get any gastric problems even if she doesn't eat.

I know I'm sweet... I really thought hard what to buy for my colleagues. Hopefully everyone will be happy tomorrow. And I put a remark on the gift, reminding her to give me higher marks for my internship. LOL. This is what I call an indirect bribery... And dear people, I'm officially broke because of Christmas shopping T.T

Merry Christmas people in advance! May the rest of the world taste peace on this very birth day of Jesus :)

No comments: