Sunday, December 7, 2008

Kaden turns 3

This time, his birthday party went for a bigger one.. More strangers and their kids turned up, apparently they were all neighbours etc. The most amazing thing besides food was the clown. He really made all kids went home with a big smile on their faces. Ok, I admit, even mine, which my cousin was so happy teasing me as I was caught laughing out loud at the clown's performance. It was quite funny ok? And I was quite into his performance... Anyway, he made different things out of the balloons. And all 10 plus kids have their full equipments...








And finally Kaden's...the most special one...


We were even more excited over his presents than Kaden himself. These were all no match for his standard as he plays WII and gameboy...





I miss the cupcakes!!


Will miss such family gathering..it has been a long time since I last meet up with them...Anyway, time flies and this little rascal is now 3 years old and can talk hell a lot now...

No comments: