Thursday, December 4, 2008

Home Sweet Home

The 5 of us are fated together...But besides wasting most of the time busy having laughter and crapping. We still have our own life:
Feel free to guess who's who...
1st one- Laptop opens= eyes open/ laptop closes= eyes close, a superwoman who only sleeps 4 hrs per day and survive with coffee
2nd one- Either laying or standing, never sitting, take turns with me talking 'fei hua'
3rd one- Can't live without her massaging machine and always with her really ugly 'yoga' posture
4th one- suddenly bahak loudly, always smiling to her laptop (chatting with someone lah)
5th one- the most normal one

Anyway, I'm enjoying my stay with this bunch of monkeys.. I couldn't believe that I was really down since morning today can transform back to the normal loud and crappy self once I'm back home. I shall call it 'home sweet home' :) Thank u roomies!!

4 comments:

yangyang said...

The 5th one is the most 38 and always notice what is the latest news from the 1st one!!!

adore said...

2nd one knows how to enjoy life betul!

yangyang said...

hahaha..ur life is all about laying ah??

bobo said...

ha..5th 1 is good at observing not 38 ok?i think it's good to observe surrounding once in a while rather than observing ur laptop for hours...

some more d 2nd 1 can lay n do a lot of things..seriously geng!