Monday, December 22, 2008

My Latest Hobby

I've found out recently that I'm very into imitating people talking and the way they behave. Someone even got so annoyed that she avoided saying every single word I imitated. She's no longer speaking like herself lol... Anyway just to share a few favorite quotes by certain famous people:

1st Eunice Au Yan Hong: "Ah yea...whatever...Oooohkaaay...ha? what? No ah...ha!You're so mean!! I don't like you...it's like totally cool lah...Ah ya la! What the heck?!" and many many many more

2nd Tiffany Lim Kuan Peng: "Saw that? Come on babeh... Oooooh!! *Bahak loudly* Eh, please la...BABI!! bu shi zhe yang zi de meh? Oh my god! Gou pi!! What the hell!!" etc etc etc

3rd Chong Ley-Lynn: "Acibom bom..shen me pattern de la..what is this?! Eh, excuse me hor..haiyer, ba xia qu er...i tell you, i tell you! Wei! Faint ah!" all the scoldings come out...

4th Yong Su Cheng: "Yer!!! Ano...ah??? aiyer..jiang de lar... mei you ma, ren jia xi huan ma... gou jek ah lo! good! soli hor.. no, no, no...Eh, gan kuai! gan kuai!" all the anime expression etc

5th Ng Jian Ling: "Jeng jeng jeng! Ai yayayaya...zhen me ban...yer...tao yan~! pian ren de..mei you lo..wo gen ni jiang...zhen de, wo mei you pian ni de..." but you wouldn't hear all these from her again, sadly...cause I imitated too much :(

6th Kee Ing Fang: "Ni si ding liao, ni si ding liao! Bobo Chong, ni xiao xin yi dian! Sorry hor... wo jie sou bu dao! ah na... yer,shi lo shi lo!" bla bla bla

Of all people, Eunice Au is the easiest to imitate. I'm still trying to imitate Angeline Ng Feng Hui. She's one of the hardest people to imitate. But I believe the hardest would be me. Cause people said I don't speak like myself, I don't have my own identity. That was the consequence of imitating other people too much. Anyway, this might be my hidden talent.. And I shall continue to groom it!!!

No comments: