Sunday, March 29, 2009

Caveman Language

Have you ever heard of caveman language?

Caveman language is a language spoken by giants or people who have very unique way of speaking English just like caveman, who speaks the English back to the century when none of us were born. Here are a few examples...

"You don't brush your teeth, do you."
"I brush my teeth."
"No, you don't. Your teeth is all yellow and dirty, I can tell that you don't. You're just too lazy to even bother to brush your teeth. I don't even see you brushing it in the morning..." blablabla the nagging continues...until...the giant was so pissed off that he shouted,"I DOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" almost teared.

"How to say green in Malay?"
Nobody answered...he repeated...
"How to say hijau in Malay?"

"Ah? How comessss ah?"
"How comesss...."

There you go, hope by now you already have a rough idea what caveman language is all about ;)

p.s: this was strongly inspired by my beloved cousin, Ian Chong..love ya!

No comments: