Saturday, March 21, 2009

How Many Days A Week?

Wonder how I spend my time in a week? Which is always not enough..ALWAYS...and I often question myself, why can't I finish all the tasks in a week's time? because...

1 day is for Japanese Day (speak, do homework, revision etc)
1 day is for Assignments Day (do surveys, research, report, presentation etc)
1 day is for Family + Church Day
1 day is for Outing + YC Day (watch movies, L4D, pool etc)
Half day is for Working Day
Half day is for Pillow Talking Day (gossiping about people around us, from A-Z!)
Half day is for Sports Day (Dodgeball, badminton, gym etc)
Half day is for Meeting Day
Half day is for Internet Day (chat, check mail, Facebook, listen to music etc)
and the last half day of the week is only for Resting Day (sleep, day dreaming etc)...

So now you know 7 days a week is so not enough for me...

2 comments:

Navid said...

i thought girls spend at least 2day 4 gossiping ... hahaha

bobo said...

2 days??ya u're right but due to time constraint..i can only make it half a day..so everytime is a summary of somebody including u!lol