Monday, March 16, 2009

Very Wrong Thing to SAY!

Had dinner with my family just now..
Was discussing about teeth, yes teeth and my mom wants me to put on braces. Then my neighbour was curious on why our teeth are all not neat.
Then I replied, "My mom didn't take good care of our teeth when we were young. I think she only started brushing our teeth when we were 3 or 4." Come to think of it, I don't know why I can remember such things at the age of 3 or 4. Probably it was my dream or imagination. But then, my sister had the same thought.
My mom responded immediately, "Nonsense!! I everytime brush your teeth even when you were very young. I took good care of your teeth. All 3 of you the same!"
I replied, "Ha... I think I need to do go do my things..."
She continued while I walked into the kitchen, "Wa your teeth like that you put the blame on me la. You yourself never take good care of it. Next time ah if your husband no good then you blame on me la!" blablabla and the nagging continues..
How I responded? I said, "Oops, I lit up a fire and it's spreading. Someone help to put off the fire," and I ran up to my room leaving my sister changing topic to "What am I going to study after STPM?"
Not long after that, my sister joined me in our room, saying that my mom chase her up, asking her to, "go apply, apply, apply..."
Now what, now we're both stuck in our room...

2 comments:

angeline_hui said...

oii...mummy sayang you thts y she nag....u ll miss it some day....

bobo said...

yea i know..but d point is i shouldnt say tht..which lead to d nagging =.=