Monday, March 30, 2009

I need to get my stuff done...

When I woke up in the morning, I realized I was struggling to open my eyes, then I decided to sleep for a while more as it wouldn't take much of my time.

But then I have to get my stuff done and after a few 5 minutes, I realized I really needed to get up. So, while brushing my teeth I was thinking of the amount of work left undone yesterday night as I was thinking to have enough rest so that I will have energy to get my stuff done today.

But then, I just woke up and washing my face didn't really awake me, so I thought of having breakfast in order to get my stuff done. Then I realized I haven't walked my dog and decided to walk my dog, then breakfast, then get my stuff done.

After walking my dog, I decided to have a quick breakfast, maybe Milo and biscuits will do. But then again, I needed something heavier so that it can last longer and I can have late lunch as I will be very busy in order to get my stuff done in college later. Then I decided on Maggie Mee. But then come to think of it, I shouldn't be eating unhealthy food as my research topic is about unhealthy eating habit. I should eat something else.

Half an hour later, I made myself a sandwich with a piece of cake and a cup of orange juice as I wanted to get rid of my flu completely. Then I realized eating breakfast alone is too boring, so I decided to watch television while eating before I start getting my stuff done. You know, breakfast is really important to get your day kick start.

The television program was too interesting that I was stuck watching it for half an hour without realizing the time. Then I realized I really needed to get back into my room and get my stuff done.

But wait a minute... I needed to get online to check my mails before I get my stuff done. Once I've read my mail, I've decided to on my MSN to reply my friends' sms so that I don't have to use my credit so that I can concentrate to get my stuff done...

In the end, I decided to take short cut (have to pay toll) to college because I was LATE...and I only managed to get half of my stuff done.

Note: I do not do this all the time, just sometime :)

This was inspired by Lev's procrastination. Love his comic series.
It's available in youtube. Just type 'tales of mere existence' ^^

4 comments:

adore said...

well done, bo! it's very alike to Lev's! You absolutely have no character. Even blogging.

bobo said...

sheeeeet u lynn..so gonna delete ur comment.hahahaha..actually i do have..if u manage to imitate me well den i'll treat u a big meal ;)

Anonymous said...

muo ming qi miao.

bobo said...

hi ley-lynn, sis of adore...lol..surely u cant imitate me den only say like tht :)