Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Procrastinator Indeed...

After doing Jolene's sruvey, I'm indeed a BIG procrastinator. I don't wish to and I hate to but I can't control it. It's in my blood already...

I wasn't suppose to online once I reached home. Was supposed to revise my Japanese for tomorrow is my Japanese class. Then, I was too lazy to go over to my desktop, plug in my pendrive, on my printer, open my document and print. So, I decided to use a 'smart' way to print it out. I asked my sis to on her msn using the desktop and I send to her. But when I wanted to send, I realized I need to appear online in order to send it over. For the sake of my heavy butt, I chose to remain sitting on my chair and appear online. And when I online, I started to chat with more and more people.

I saw Yang online and I remembered I've something important to ask her. Then Stephanie too. Not long after that, Jolene sent me her survey questions and after doing it, she asked me to ask around. And I asked her to help out mine in return. So, I spent some time busy sending out her link and busy receiving my questionnaires done by her friends. Then, my aunt from Taiwan started to chat with me, asking about my trip and she decided to call me. After that, my cousin Ian started to chat with me, informing me about my cousin's singing competition (congrats Sean, who made it through to final!). Then, not long after that, my aunt in KL called, informing me again about the competition and telling me that she and her family went all the way to Genting to support and how they suffer waiting... Then, I came back to my laptop seeing more people appearing online. I was actually chatting with 10 of them. Then I decided while waiting for Jolene to send me the questionnaires, I chat with some of them. And also, FB a while and explore on how to set an online questionnaire (I gave up in the end knowing it's so troublesome).

After doing a little bit of this and that, it's 10pm, time for me to watch my cousin singing on TV2 (catch Sean competing with others in WorldStar on TV2 every Tuesday). And found out that they are not showing KL this week after half hour past. So, came back to my laptop and saw more questionnaires waiting to be accepted. After accepting all, Lily and Wei Bing came online and chat with me. Then I was busy settling the Earth Hour event with Lily and entertain Wei Bing. Then Ah Kean came and disturb me (my Chinese name wrong already la!) and I chose to ignore him.

Conclusion, I'm stuck here onlining for 2 hours unknowingly which is 4 times more than the time I'm supposed to spend. Just because for the sake of printing one document, made me procrastinate once more. And look what I'm doing now...

BLOGGING!!!

So I'm gonna become a god again tonight...

No comments: