Sunday, March 29, 2009

Talentime



Watched Talentime with my cousins today to see my cousin, Pamela and my aunty, Susan Chong acting inside. I wasn't really used to seeing such familiar faces inside and I know I was bad for laughing almost everytime my aunty appears. She was a bomb and she was really naturally funny. Probably it was because I know her in person so that adds on to the laughing. Whereas for Pamela, she was good considering a first timer and as the main character.

Anyway, surprisingly this movie made me cried. Not only once, but thrice. At first it was all about common human jokes and a lot about races, religion and culture. But at the end of the day, all human face pain and sorrow despite of joy and happiness. A meaningful movie indeed.

So, if you're a fan of Yasmin Ahmad, you would like this too :)

p.s: Mahesh is really quite good looking and guess what, he's only 19 and 1st time acting; whereas another good looking guy, Kahoe, is only 17 along with Hafiz, together studying in the same school

2 comments:

yangyang said...

I wan to watch this movie also!!!!!!!!

l I l Y said...

I wana watch it too!!!