Sunday, March 29, 2009

Japan Trip goes Round About

3 months of research, 2 destinations set (Taiwan then to Japan) equals to 1 trip to look forward, very looking forward...

until my sister's results are out and decided that she cannot make it for local universities. Then she began searching overseas' universities with Dentistry and Nutritionist as options. After days of research and consultations (this consultation involves my whole family including my aunty from Taiwan, my cousin at Singapore and it seems as though any kind of human being was involved, and also any kind of god was involved too...my mom went for Tarrot Cards, palm reading, zhi wei dou shu, temple... and even ask my sister to pray to god...), in the end she has decided on Pharmacy and will be studying in Taiwan. And the worst decision for me, she has decided to save the money for Taiwan and will not be going to Japan with me. After days of dilemma, I decided to give up my Japan trip and push the air ticket (to Taiwan) 2 weeks forward to join Yang, Stephanie and 1 more friend. Ironically, Yang was the one to ask me to join her for the Taiwan trip at the very first place before I've even decided on the Japan trip and I've rejected her and now it's back to square one.

I'm still happy for my plan now, though I was depressed for a day, and now come to think of it, at least I've friends to travel with me and it will be a great graduation trip... Japan, I'll come next year, just you wait!

4 comments:

yangyang said...

yeah~~U sure will have fun in Taiwan cos u got all of us!!!!!! ahhahaha

bobo said...

i believed so :) taiwan is my favorite country..sure will enjoy :) go 3 times also never mind!!

Steph said...

next year we only go Japan..Japan always open the door for us~yeah~

bobo said...

yeah! Japan here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!