Monday, March 23, 2009

The One

Opposite PWTC is a shopping mall called...The Mall..and I asked Yang that is there any more random name than this? So should I next time call my own cafe 'The Cafe'? Or should I see any hotel's name in future called 'The Hotel'?

Then Yang liked my joke so much that she kept continuing the joke, "I want to go to The Toilet", "I want to go to The Restaurant" etc etc etc until she insulted a college which is quite true.. "The One Academy"..terrible Yang..I told this to Stephanie and she started off by laughing at Yang's obsession but at the end, she became another Yang. Whatever she saw, she named it as The (something), took a long time for her to get bored of it.

And I regret for saying such crappy thing that day.

3 comments:

yangyang said...

hahahahha......yes..I am THE ONE!!!!!!!! hhahah called me The Yang.hahah

Steph said...

The Stephanie speaking here~

bobo said...

THE two of u memang mei wan mei liao...