Monday, March 16, 2009

The Devil, The God, The Ghost and The Cat

I know I've been mia for a month! It's so not like me but I was really extremely busy until the extent that I DON'T HAVE TIME TO BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I owe you guys an apology, please stay loyal to my blog...

I was really busy with assignments both Mass Comm Research and Advertising Campaign, having assignments due every week and also presentationsss besides busy managing my dodgeball team and my part time job. Anyway I wasn't the only one who is often doing last minute work or doing work till late night. Yang and I gave a few categories and a few names for these people, discussing who is the devil, the god, the ghost and the cat, after doing a night long's assignment (till 7am, without sleeping), we decided to talk some crap...

Those who are always sleeping late and never early (based on msn and online status):
The cat aka ye mao (in Mandarin, night cat)- those who sleeps between 12-1am, quite healthy lifestyle
Ng Jian Ling
Angeline Ng

The ghost aka ye gui (night ghost)- those who definitely sleep after 1am but before 3am, only can do work at night
Block B 13A-06
Lim Kuan Peng
Yong Su Cheng

The God aka shen- sleeping after 3am and before 6am, those who thinks they're god, they need very little sleep because they have too much to do
Me (of course)
Eunice Au
Block C 20-08
Gan Seng Kean

And of course there's the devil aka mo wang (devil king)- NO NEED to sleep AT ALL!!! Cause they have endless energy but in fact their looks always betray them, the worst stage, no cure...
CHONG HAN LONG (forever awake and on msn 38 other ppl's stuff)

There you go!! Anyone I missed out?? Oh ya of course there are people who are so healthy that they have to sleep before 12am...
Tan Tuan King
Loong Wai Ting

Hope my list is correct..will blog more as soon as I'm free ;)

9 comments:

yangyang said...

yayayay true true....our GOD is Chong Han Long!!!!!

yangyang said...

hey..i think Eunice can join in GOD's list also leh~~~

bobo said...

hahaha..can also..but scared Eunice disagree haha...

Anonymous said...

I never 38 other people stuff through MSN, but February I seem to NEVER sleep, so me and Kenny maybe quite the same level hahaha

bobo said...

lazy to edit d post la..leave it like tht ba

adore said...

This is funny... lol. You really blog to ask people to stay loyal reading your blog.

bobo said...

lalala...

said...

............ i sue u defame baru u tau....

bobo said...

eh han long it's true ok? u're the DEMON!!! hahahaha