Monday, March 16, 2009

I NEED A BREAK!!!

I've been spending most of my time reading my mails. Mails from Student Council and MAD just can't stop coming into my mail box. Every hour I check, there's something new. There's Earth Hour event for Dodgeball next week (last min informing...wants us to involve and also help promote in all ways we could think of), MAD dinner this Sat (asking me to send from 40 ppl to 200 ppl, hahahaha joke of century...) and Dodgeball League in May (wonder how many pages I need to read). All need me to settle. Then, they even sent me new Student Council logo. WTH!!! I seriously need to speed things up and pass this club to Lily Thong. Wish her luck man.. If I had the time of course I don't mind having so many events ahead. But I don't so it became an irritating thing for me especially when I realized I spent most of my time in my mail!!!

And today I just found out that I'm still the vice for Netball Club. Oh great! I thought Netball Club is dead like centuries ago and now what, the pres suddenly came up with the idea of 'reforming' the club and I don't have a choice but to stay and help.

WONDERFUL!!! I'm so gonna fail my final projects man!

6 comments:

adore said...

Well... They are "mad".

bobo said...

well, i agree

l I l Y said...

Thanks for your luck~~hahahaha

bobo said...

no thanks lo..they're so gonna bug u soon!

Navid said...

i'm so happy that i'm just a designer .... lolz !!!

bobo said...

they will bug u too!