Saturday, November 29, 2008

Black Out

Today there was a blackout in one of the office's floors, and it was only this particular floor. Someone found out the reason and it was the basement's switches that caused the blackout.

After that, there was big red cross on some of the basement's switches. I didn't bother much and continue busy searching for extras' clothing in the wardrobe in the basement. After few hours of searching, I went out to find that the whole basement was empty and dark. Come to think of it, I'm quite brave huh... Anyway, I went to the switch hoping to on some lights. I avoided the ones with the cross and tried the others. Oh, finally got light! And I happily went to search for my things. After a few seconds, I heard someone shouting, 'Aiya!'

I was so slow to react to the loud sound, only after a few minutes did I realize that did upstairs just blackout? And yes, it was because of me and all the editors needed to stop their work. I quickly off the lights and pretended nothing happened...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i am one of them also need to shut down the computer again and again lol

bobo said...

haha..ya gua..btw, who's this??sorry ah got lots of stephanie that i know of...