Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Mr. B

Mr B called me up today saying:" did you buy apples?"
Me:"Oh ya the rotten ones? Just throw them away..."
"Forgotten to eat huh..."
"No I thought I didn't bring it here"
"Next time if you cannot eat so much then don't buy so much. You'll forget if there's too much food. Also, the fridge is actually quite small so don't buy too many stuff..."
bla bla bla what the crap...

I'm bloody starving now just to wait for your 'lovely' girlfriend to finish baking her cake!No wonder i only can occupy so little of your fridge cause you prefer baking ingredients...

And dear Mr B, don't forget that WE tolerated damn a lot with you so please do not mess with US i mean me ><

Just for your information, if you've no clue what i'm talking about at all, I'm actually referring to the rental payment which smart Mr.B modifies it every second and his damn great and wonderful rules which are so understanding and kind of him.

1. No dogs or cats are allowed in the house- he owns both and another housemate owns one
2. No smoking is allowed in the house- his friends ALWAYS do and i'm not sure about him

And dear Mr B, you left us with an empty room just with a ceiling fan and you charge us freaking RM700 a month but you said you'll help us to do this and that..Am i blind or what cause I don't see any changes since day 1...

The Mr B i'm talking about is apparently my Damansara house owner...great!!!

No comments: