Saturday, November 22, 2008

People who came to audition before...

While I was scanning through the existing profiles to search for extras, I accidently found out that there were quite a few surprises:
1. Pietro from Hitz FM
2. Mas from Akademi Fantasia 1
3. Belinda Chee from 8tv
4. Elina Isa, my previous football teammate (apparently she is not willing to sacrifice her futsal training every weekends 2-4pm)
and there were a few more quite well known people
probably you might not know them, but there is this person, I believe most SSLAA students will know...she is...

NUR HAZLINA

back then she was still a student aged 22. She looked exactly the same as now, just that her age is different by now, and I know how old she is..LOL

I called her up...and she got the shock of her life that I get to see her profile, anyway I called her in for casting, cause she said she can sing but up till now she hasn't confirmed yet...she can sing!

Looking forward to see her and I begin to enjoy auditioning people..hahaha

though I had to stay back yesterday night in Damansara for today's work and was left home alone (can't believe I was kind of home alone for the 1st time yesterday, good experience). And though I was left office alone this morning and noon (quite scary), I still kind of like my current job to judge people :)

Anyone interested to be judged by me??I would loved to...

shooting on Monday!!!yay!!

No comments: