Thursday, November 13, 2008

My very First...

Yesterday...
Was my first time holding an umbrella for almost the whole day (regardless rain or shine and I DON'T use an umbrella when there's sun),
Was my first time speaking Malay for almost the whole day,
Was my first time getting so soaked for almost the whole day,
Was my first time standing for such long hours...

Basically that was my first time following the crews out for shooting
It seems bad but I really had fun though it was quite tiring (I heard people said this was the most relaxing shooting ever...so imagine the real big ones...)
Need to thank my supervisor for giving me this opportunity..
honestly, even a small shooting like this can get a lot of exposure and I WANT MORE!!!!!!

Okla no time to blog, so have to grab every second to post this,
I freaking attempted bloody many times to post this and finally...
Connection sucks like hell or was it computers were all against me?

Anyway...
SHOOTING ROX!!

No comments: