Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Getting Away from Home...

I am currently trying my best to save up my money. Staying outside is not easy I finally realize. Earning money is even tougher. I have to afford the rental myself, as I promised my parents that all they need to do is to cover up my petrol and living expenses which is only RM400 a month. My petrol is RM60 a week, that makes it RM240 a month and I left with only RM160 for food and other expenses. Imagine I spend RM120 for food, it will be only RM6 per day and I will be left with only RM40 for other expenses. Do bare in mind that I am not sure when I will get my pay, and also the pay might be only RM200, it's a sad thing. It's not easy at all living outside and not relying on your parents too much. I began to understand how most of my friends felt.

But I recently raised a question to my friend, saying that they are willing to spend a lot on food and other stuff like watching movies whenever they like etc. Because what I thought was you need to save up especially when you're living outside all by yourself and so far away from your family. She said when you're away from home for such a long period, you will not know what to eat, you will be tired of cooking everyday, it's either maggie mee or other few things only. I began to realize, probably it's time for me to fit into their shoes, it's time for me to know how's life away from home. While for the movie watching part and buying things you like regardless of the price ocassionally, I probably still need more time to understand but she told me that I will never understand...

However, I agree with her...

I will never understand, cause I'm not considered far away from home. I still can go back whenever I like as it's only half an hour away from my house, provided no jam la...And even though I'm far away from home, it will only be 2 months. Whereas the rest were already staying away from home for years...

Will I be like them some day? Giving up in saving money? Cause like what Ley Lynn said, at the end of the day, you will still end up having not enough money?

3 comments:

Ah Loong is Watching... said...

If that's the case, why not name ur new life as "Money Not Enough 3?" I can ask Jack Neo to make a movie about your life.. hehehe...

so, how's life?

yangyang said...

Yes, You can save money but maybe need to suffer alot then end up sick and hair fall...I tried it be4...and make my parents worried so much...That's why sometimes need to eat some good food...hehe

bobo said...

haha life ah life..life's like that lo...i've a favorite quote lately, life goes on...hahaha..understand?ya yang i understand but i haven been through tht stage yet and hopefully not haha!